I have been away from here for a while. I missed being here sharing some positive vibes, fashions, pics and everything. I really enjoy reading and writing, so I’m back here!
Wishing you all a great Sunday and awesome week…..
You may fail many times and there are moments you may be discouraged when things do not work out as you planned. But if you stick with it and believe that you can reach your goal, your patience will be rewarded.
🌸Thanks for stopping by!🌸
Letting go does not mean you are giving up. It simply means that you have tried all you can and it just never seems to move forward and in the midst of it all you become a standstill and fail to recognize who you really are and your surroundings begin to feel unfamiliar.You can’t focus on things that are getting nowhere. As big as your heart is sometimes you just have to let go and focus on yourself and those around you that are important in your life…Not saying that those that you are letting go are not important it’s just that perhaps they are not ready to move forward. One can go on and on trying to help others and bring peace but if they are not ready it can’t be done. You need to guard and protect your own heart
Featuring MAC Lipstick in “Ruby Woo”
Mascara: Extreme False Lashes
Be confident. Be creative. Express yourself. Be Mindless and don’t let anyone bring you down. Be yourself even if it means standing out.
To express yourself means to be who you really are and to show people what you believe in and are capable of! To show people your personality and general thoughts, to be heard and do what you really want to do!
Featuring Mac Cosmetics
Lipstick: Studded Kiss
Mascara: Extreme False Lashes
I know I haven’t been talking about my new Mac Cosmetics purchases, but I have made my usual runs by one of my favorite stores! ❤️💋
Have a Good Day! Thanks for stopping by! New things coming here soon for NHCouture By Nikki Boutique!! Excited!💋
Accomplish but do not boast, accomplish without show, accomplish without arrogance, accomplish without grabbing, accomplish without forcing.
Show all your hard work and accomplishments in a way by just simply doing. No need to open your mouth to brag. When it’s all said and done, everyone will know and see.
Mac Cosmetics: Plushglass ” Ample Pink”
Mascara: False Lashes Extreme
Hat: Windsor Fashions
Accessories: Styles 4 Less
Parfum: Dolce and Gabbana” Dolce”
Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great week!!!
Today I celebrated my first year blogging. When I started doing this, I knew that I had found something that I would really enjoy doing. I have learned some interesting and fun new things about blogging and photography. I have a new business venture that I began last year and can’t wait to share it! Thanks to all those who follow and read my blog. I appreciate all of you.
And on a sad note my one year Blogversary is dedicated to my dad, who I lost December 24, 2013. I miss you daddy and know you were and are proud of me. Our holiday times won’t be the same without you.
Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way. Life can bring on so many challenges and changes. How we choose to deal with them and learning from them, is up to us. I personally have to Thank God for bringing me so much growth, change, happiness, peace, wisdom, guidance and strength.
“Our Negative Coping Behaviors”
There are many possible negative things that can happen to us in a day—from the little things like coffee spilling, being caught in a traffic jam, losing our keys, having people criticize you, to the bigger mishaps like getting into a car accident, losing our valuables, breaking up from relationships, or losing our jobs etc.
Whenever something bad happens to us, it’s easy for us to slip into one of the following behaviors:
Self-victimization. We ask ourselves “Why is this happening to me? Why am I so unlucky? Why doesn’t this happen to anyone else? It’s not fair!”
Reacting in anger. We lash back at the situation, or even people around us, for what’s happening.
Self-blame. We make self-depreciating comments like “Why am I so stupid to have done that?” “Only someone like myself can make such a dumb mistake.”
Slipping into depression. For those of us who have faced cases of depression before, we might fall back if we’re not careful at managing our emotions.
Dejection or giving up. We lose hope, or worse still, we give up. We decide it’s not worth it, that life is out to get us, and we should just stop trying altogether.
“9 Tips to Cope With Negative Situations”
The thing is, as long as you live in this world, you are subjected to the same chaos, the ups and downs, the good and bad, the positives and the negatives of life. You are not the only person facing this.
What sets you apart from others though, is how you choose to deal with this situation. Here are 9 steps to cope with bad situations and create something good out of them:
1. Release your frustrations. Don’t bottle them out because you might just implode. Talk to a friend about it. A listening ear does wonders. Go exercise and release the tension. Journal it out.
2. Realize you are not alone. No matter what you may think, you’re not alone in this. Somewhere around the world, someone else is thinking the exact same thing as you. Someone out there is feeling down and out too, wondering why she is experiencing this. Knowing it’s not just you helps you to get out of a self-victimizing mindset.
3. Being frustrated isn’t going to solve anything. The problem will still remain whether you go berserk at it or whether you think about it calmly. The former will create more problems as your agitation prevents you from making good decisions.
4. Know you always have a choice. Realize no matter what happens, you always have a choice in how you react. While you may not be able to control what happens to you, you can most certainly control your behaviors. You can face the worst things in the world, but if you make the choice not to let yourself be affected by them, you won’t be.
5. Objectify it. An incident is an incident; we’re responsible for the feelings attached. Remove the feelings and look at the situation objectify. This will help us cope a lot better.
6. Focus on what you can do. Action creates empowerment. It brings possibilities. It creates results. By taking action, you are no longer a passive recipient. You are a conscious creator.
7. Ask for help if you need to. It’s okay to ask for help if it makes the situation easier. Remember, you are not alone in this (#2).
8. See it as an obstacle to be overcome. Life is a journey of learning and growth, and everything happens for a reason. Obstacles are the things stopping you from getting your goals, and if you keep overcoming these obstacles, you’ll eventually get what you want.
9. Identify the lesson learned. There are always things to be learned from every situation. For me, I learned to rigorously back-up everything I’m doing now—even saving files in different versions so I can still recover the last version if the latest version ever gets destroyed.
No matter what bad stuff life throws your way, as long as you cope with it constructively, nothing can get you down.
How Do You Cope With Negative Situations?
What has been useful for you? Feel free to share with everyone in the comments area below.
A great WordPress.com site
Know What We Want. Think About It. Feel The Excitement Of It Being Here. Put Effort Towards It. Be Thankful For It...And Then It Is Here.
Sherlock unlocking the past
T.I.S.H. WORLD NEWS
a Blog by Ashley Simpo
Welcome to our site. We hope you'll enjoy our pictures, photos and poetry and find inspiration from our ramblings.
The place where the horizen meets up with the sun
...where the mind is without fear
A source for recommendations and the bloggers perspective
A blog full of humorous and poignant observations.
A community for the insanely stylish and absurdly curious
Awakening Your Gifts
A music blog written by Rich Brown
Sharing my Random Thoughts about being Positive, Following Your Dreams, and How I See things. I love to write and simply hope that my words may one day help someone.
Lifestyle, MakeUp, Hair, Nails, Beauty, Fashion & More
Beauty, Makeup & Skin Care
Tips, information, and careful reviews for a more BEYOUTIFUL YOU ♥
beauty, makeup, tutorial, review
Nail Artist and Blogger
The life of PASSION
Welcome to the world of personal development and daily improvement
Just a small town girl who writes about Christian stuff.