Never give up on accomplishing your dream. No matter what happens, have some hope in your life and know that you can do ANYTHING you want to do. Today I received the best news, that my oldest daughter B will be graduating from High school next month! We have been through a lot with her throughout school years. I prayed a lot for her. God is so Good! B still has work ahead of her but, I am happy she is graduating and will be attending college at IVC in the Fall. B works part time as well. Breana, I am so proud of you. I Love you so much. B is one of my Best friends. (But I am Mommy First)….Thanks for sharing in my Proud Mom Moment….Nikki
Happiness is: 1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the Radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Strawberry milkshake … (or vanilla … or chocolate!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20-pound note in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Eye contact with a hot member of the opposite sex.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful/good looking.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair. 31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them…!).
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day. 43. Knowing that somebody misses you. 44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think. This list could go on and on….Have a Great Day! Thanks for stopping by…
Mac Cosmetics: Make-Over (Temperature Rising Collection) Fragrance: Body By Burberry
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years
My night began with me marinating food to put on the grill in the morning. I plan to have a fun filled day with my kids. We went to the grocery store earlier today. I had last minute stuff to buy. I love holiday time. It’s a time to make more memories with my kiddos. I get real festive around the house. I turn my music on and began cooking really early in the morning. They all wake up to the smell of my food. My little helpers Buttercups and Princess will hurry shower and dress to come help me! Well I need to get some rest. But I want to Salute all of you men and women that have served and protected our country. God Bless and Have a Safe Fun Memorial Day! Peace!
Mac Cosmetics (Make-Over)
Temperature Rising Collection
Perfume: Gucci Guilty
Saturday morning, my daughter and I went to Nordstrom’s at The South Coast Plaza for a MAC Cosmetics Summer Collection launch with makeovers. MAC was also having a sale on their mascara that you had to order ahead of time and either have them delivered home or pick up at the store that day. The sale was buy 2 and get 1 free! Of course I signed up and picked mines up after our makeover was done. I Loved their new summer colors and blushes. Yes I did purchase some of the new summer collection! My lip picks were Altered Beige, Feel My Pulse, and Soft Serenade lipglass. I loved both Blushes in Ripe for Love and Hot Nights. I loved the Strobe Liquid on. I really enjoyed myself and got to spend a little time with B. Hope everyone is having a Great Holiday Weekend so far! Thanks for stopping by….
Our make-up Artists were Veronica Anderson and Juliana Le. Veronica’s email is veronica.anderson@Nordstrom.com
The phone number to contact both is 714-549-8300 ext.1066
I was very pleased with their work. They both did an excellent job blending and enhancing our faces. Love it!!!! Thanks to Veronica and Juliana!
Bronzer: Give me Sun
Lipstick: Up the Amp
Mascara: False Lashes
Perfume: Body by Burberry
Faith and Courage is what will get you through this life. In Life by Angie Flores.
In life there are people that will hurt us and cause us pain, but we must learn to forgive and forget and not hold grudges. In life there are mistakes we will make, but we must learn from our wrongs and grow from them. In life there are regrets we will have to live with, but we must learn to leave the past behind and realize it is something we can’t change. In life there are people we will loose forever and can’t have back, but we must learn to let go & move on. In life there are going to be obstacles that will cause interference, but we must learn to overcome these challenges and grow stronger. In life there are fears that will hold us back from what we want, but we must learn to fight them with the courage from within. God holds our lives in his hands. He holds the key to our future. Only he knows our fate. He see’s everything and knows everything. Everything in life really does happen for a reason: “God’s Reason”.
Mac Cosmetics Blush: Melba Bronzer: Give Me Sun Mascara: Extreme False Lashes Eye shadow: Arena Lipstick: Up The Amp Perfume: Body by Burberry
You don’t need to wait to hear the ‘apology’ to forgive. It may never come. Let forgiveness be a ‘gift’ that is not dependent on someone else’s behavior, but your own generous heart….Ash Sweeney
You shouldn’t wait around for someone to apologize for something that in their eyes, they may not feel sorry about. Yes, even when they clearly know they are wrong. God gave us discernment to do the right thing, be the bigger person to forgive and get past it. Thanks for stopping by!
Mac Cosmetics: Lipstick: Fresh Brew
Bronzer: Give me the sun
Mascara: Falsies by Maybelline
Perfume: Body by Burberry
Coach: Sandals and Backpack (so comfy love my sandals)
Dress and Jean Jacket: Styles4Less
I absolutely love spending time with family and close friends who bring out the best in me. Nothing could make me happier. We went to visit my dad’s new place, and it was a great surprise that a lot of my brothers and sisters were over. I had the chance to talk with them and catch up on some stuff going on in my life and theirs. We watched a few reality shows, while my new little niece chased my dad’s cat Lucy. Aliyah is adorable by the way. I really enjoyed myself! We laughed, joked, and walked each other out saying our good byes. I look forward to organizing some fun stuff for my family this summer! I want my kids to have Great memories with their family.
Lipstick: Fresh brew
Bronzer: Give Me The Sun
Mascara: Extreme False Lashes
Perfume: Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf
Accessories: Hat from Bebe2b
Coach: Sandals (Which are my favs…soooo comfortable!!!)
Women has strength that amazes men. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She hold happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She is happy and loves when she is afraid her love is unconditional. There is only one thing wrong with her. She sometimes forget she is worth praise in her personality in every shape as a mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a
Mac Cosmetics: Lipstick: Fresh brew
Bronzer: Give Me The Sun
Eye shadow: Arenas
Mascara: Colossal by Maybelline Perfume: Body by Burberry
Coach: Sandals and Backpack